Monday, April 18, 2005

Careful Careful

"Ring Ring Ring"
His phone rang thrice and cut to voicemail.
"Hello Gino, It's Tiff. Long time no see. Listen, I know that you have a busy schedule and I shouldn't have pestered you for not calling frequently. But I miss you. Call me back, let's talk."

Not 5 minutes later he called me.
"I miss you too, when can I see you?"
"I'll stop by right now"

I'm falling for him all over again.
It is not safe to love him so much. Of the few men I've fallen in love with, he is the most impulsive and likely to break my heart. But that's a risk I'm willing to take. I'll trade a broken heart for a few blissful moments, with him.

He hasn't called me in a few days. But I'm so busy that I simply don't care. And I know it's his way of "slowing" us down.

Lucky called me at 1:30 am last night, what a horny bastard. He'll have a heart attack when I tell him I'm dating Gino again.

0 comments: