Monday, October 04, 2004

I wanna get married!

I'm sick of dating.

I'm sick of going to smoky bars and coming home smelling like an ashtray.
I'm sick of grubby strangers who've had a little too much to drink.
I'm sick of pounding bass and electronic music.

I'm sick of answering corny e-mails with questions like "Did you fall out of heaven?"
I'm sick of yahoo personals
I'm sick of anybody who types "asl?"
I'm sick of being asked for more pictures

I just wanna get married!
Or live comfortably with my rich boyfriend at the least.
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the answer! Get rid of your computer, and your cell phones, and just go do things that make you happy like walking your doggie, or go to work somewhere part time. i wouldn't want to feel like i was walking around all of the time without my own cash on me, leeching off of some guy, feeling as though i had to suck his dick for cash, no way sister! and a husband isn't the answer, if you fall in love with someone, then maybe baby, but don't marry just to be married...stay together for a long time, see if he loves you in 6 years from now, then talk about marriage