Saturday, October 09, 2004

Update

My sugar daddy search has been coming around quite nicely. So far, I have 4 potential boyfriends who are all mature and established. In the next couple of days I will talk with them all on the phone and update you.

I'm currently reading The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene. It's a lovely book, really. But it's so.. t e d i o u s. There are many stories of infamous seducers. I've been attempting to read it for the past two months! Between my schoolwork and self-help books, it has become more of a chore than leisure reading. Many of the so-called tips in the book were common sense to me. Those with short attention spans, beware.

While researching how to approach men I ran across the most absurd little website. There's a section on How to Date Younger Women. I can't relocate the site, promise to post it tomorrow.

Michael's coming over in about.. now :)

I'm gonna get laid tonight *dancing*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you! why don't you fuck all 4 at same time? better yet, share with your friends! and don't worry about about people with ADD/ADHD, we don't need a book to give us intructions, girlfriend, i am 100% woman, and i know how to handle my men, and they know just how to handle me, depending what kind of mood i'm in ;)