Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jeffrey

*Ring* *Ring*

After just having lunch with Pencil Boy (which I bought myself), I figured it must be him calling to relay the sweet nothings he couldn't get off his mind.

"Yes darling?" I answered.
"Well hello there, aren't you in a happy mood" a raspy, over-confident voice responded.
"Ah, hello Jeffrey, I'm always happy to hear from you, how are you?"
"I'll be much better once I see you, what are your plans for Friday?"
It was Monday, he was calling a full 5 days in advance to be sure I would be his on Friday night. This was over-zealous behavior for Jeffrey. Appearing effortless was his game.

"Nothing so far, what did you have in mind darling?"
"Well.. partying like rock stars, what else?"
I laughed, "I'll see you Friday then" and hung up.

While I am interested in seeing him and slightly amused by his eagerness, binging the night away doesn't sound like the greatest time. I'll have to coax him into taking it easy. This much is certain though, whatever we do, it'll be a night to remember. Game on.

0 comments: