Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Q & A - I'm Not Sexually Attracted to Him

ANON SUGARBABY:
I'm a graduate student with sights set on medical school (24y/o.) I'm seriously considering becoming a sugar and would appreciate any advice you would have. Especially dealing with sex. I'm probably not going to be passionately attracted to my SD (we've emailed a few times) and want to know if you've been in the same situation and how you've dealt with it.


He has also made it quite clear that he would like this to be more of a dating with extra goodies rather than a purely sexual relationship.


Also, while I love shopping, gifts, etc (which he is offering ) I would also like an allowance for the purpose of paying for medical school applications, paying off my car. . .boring stuff. Dorky I know, but I want to have fun and be practical.


Thoughts? Hugs, XXX


TIFF:
I completely understand your predicament.  I was in a long term relationship with a man who became sexually unappealing to me over time, I call him MM on my blog.  He was my first Daddy and in the beginning it was all new and exciting, but once the novelty wore off I began to loathe spending time with him.  I suggest you focus on what you like about him, this got me through a few difficult months.  Some don't mind being intimate with someone they're not into, they put on a show then forget about him as soon as he's gone.

I decided to end it eventually, the allowance and gifts weren't worth the unhappiness I felt.
I'm not sure what will work for you, but you won't know until you give it a shot.

About the gifts.  Since he's willing to spend a certain amount on items for you, why not ask him for a gift card?  He can pick one up at any mall or convenience store and you can spend it on whatever you wish.

Have you met him?  How do you know you won't be sexually attracted to him?  Attraction for women depends on much more than looks, things like humor, charm and chivalry turn us on.  You may be pleasantly surprised.

Good Luck,
Tiff

1 comments:

takeliaSB said...

That's the part I worry about most.. My first potential would get this weird look on his face when I went to kiss him.. That turned me off completely! He would have been perfect but I could never go through with it. :P