Thursday, September 23, 2004

Masturbation

Several months have passed since the last time I had sex. It's quite pitiful actually. Now I'm trying to cultivate meaningful longterm relationships. I can't have sex with some guy after knowing him for a week without changing the dynamic of the relationship and regretting it. Hence, no booty for me.

I thought only men undressed women with their eyes, but I now know that is false. I mentally strip down every half decent man I come in contact with. Those fitness-obsessed high schoolers are looking ripe enough for plucking.
When it comes to the big O, I'm hard to please. Vibrators, dildos and my fingers do nothing for me. Only good old fashioned hardcore fucking can make me orgasm. But before I give up on self inflicted pleasure, I want to try the pocket rocket and bunny vibrator that has a clitoral stimulator mmm.
During class I find myself masturbating without touching myself(a trick I mastered in middle school). And as my arthritic 70 year old professor was handing out our in class assignment, I pictured him taking me from behind... with shaky hands and drool gleaming in the corner of his mouth.

On the plus side, maybe getting to know myself better without any distractions is a good thing. I'm pursuing hobbies that I never had time for. I also have a considerable amount of extra energy that I can use to do productive things, like writting in this blog.

Who am I kidding. I'm horny as hell.
Almost desperate enough to call Michael...
I said almost.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Surfed in from Alexia and enjoyed the read. The graphics are great.

Kimmie

Tiffany said...

attu - No! I was so looking forward being fucked and fondled and the same time. I wonder if there are any sex toys that are highly recommended.

kimmie - Thank you :)

muskrat - I am attracted to older men because they are usually highly skilled in the boudoir and much more appreciative than 21 year old boys. Psychologically it has something to do with me wanting my Father.

Anonymous said...

Tiff, you are so damn picky! Didn't you once blog that you have some phobia about cum inside of your pussy? I hate vibrators, they do make way too much noise, and i can totally get off using my finger, rubbing my clit, rubbing my pink asshole, pinching my nipples while forcing a huge dildo in and out of my tight wet pussy willow..i may just go "tweedle" right now! (that is what my bf calls it)when making fun of me- of course, he's joking..so now everyone calls me "twiddler on the roof!" silly, i know..I'm wet just thinking of my huge tits and swollen clit, which i can also not touch and cum, i have to be in a very spiritual place mentally though, and relaxed
good luck FREAK!

Marilyn said...

Um Tiff I'm 21 years old and became a sugarbabe last year. You are teaching me. Doll, you are fabulous and I love your blog. How do you masturbate with not hands lol? Serious question and I'd love to know, seems like a trick that would save me a lot of unsatisfactory sex.